#OSGTRAVEL – Indaba 2015 Travel Trade Show
INDABA is Africa’s top travel and tourism marketing event. It is an important platform which they use to market the whole country and help to showcase their offerings and ultimately to drive the geographic spread for tourism’s benefit.
It showcases the widest variety of Southern Africa’s best tourism products, and attracts international buyers and media from across the world. INDABA is owned by South African Tourism and organised by Pure Grit Project and Exhibitions Management (Pty) Ltd.
For two years in a row, INDABA has won the award for Africa’s best travel and tourism show. This award was presented by the Association of World Travel Awards.
- Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre (Durban ICC)
- Durban Exhibition Centre (DEC)
- KwaZulu Natal
- South Africa
- Show Days: 9 – 11 May 2015
- International Trade Days: 9 – 11 May 2015
- Local Trade Days: 9 – 11 May 2015
- ADMISSION RESERVED FOR DELEGATES OVER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- 09h00 – 18h00, 9 – 10 May 2015
- 09h00 – 17h30, 11 May 2015
- Exhibitors can enter the halls from 08h00
For more information, visit their website
If you want to plan a tour to Durban around the time of this event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org