#MBFWAfrica 2014 Schedule – Ituen Basi, David Tlale, Mai Atafo, Masondo Others To Showcase This Year
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Africa 2014 designer line-up has been revealed! Check it out!
The line-up for this year’s fashion event has been unveiled and it had some of your favourite designers on. Starting on Wednesday 29th October – Saturday 1st November 2014.
The 4-day event will have designers from Kenya, South Africa, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, and more showcase their pieces to fashion lovers, media and professionals.
Here’s the schedule below;
Day one – Wednesday 29th October 2014
-Kibonen & Intisaar – Cameroon/Zimbabwe
– Mille Collines – Rwanad & Kenya
– Taibo Bacar – Mozambique
– Elle Rising Star 2014 with contestants – Chris Dawson, Tamara Cherie Dyson, Frances Pauls, Kelli Botha, Nadia Viljoen, Jeandri Britz and Michelle van der Westhuizen
Day two | Thursday 30th October 2014
– Tina Lobondi & Josh & Nicol – Congo/Nigeria
– Marianne Fassler – South Africa
– Spero Villioti – South Africa
– Mai Atafo Inspired – Nigeria
Day three | Friday 31st October 2014
– Sheria Ngwoi & John Kaveke – Tanzania/Kenya
– Carducci Man & Woman – South Africa
– Christie Brown & Ituen basi- Ghana/Nigeria
– Loza Maleombo & KikoRomeo – Cote d’Ivoire/Kenya
Day four | Saturday 1st November 2014
– David Tlale – South Africa
– AFI Fasttrack Winners Showcase – Richi Mnisi, Jessica Ross, Nazneen Kagee and Tuelo Nguyuza competing for the AFI Young Designer of the Year title.
– City of Tshwane Presents – Archiebald Monyepao, Dennis Maponya & Neville Masondo
– Masondo – South Africa
– Murade & 1981 by Nana Brenu- Mozambique/Ghana
– Laurence Airline & Maxhosa by Laduma – Cote d’Ivoire