Join Franklin Ozekhome At #SMWJHB This Thursday As He Talks About Trends Worth Billions
This keynote reveals the most burning trends driving change across the Nigerian landscape, which is unarguably, Africa’s biggest consumer market.
Tens of millions now use the internet, buy the latest smart phones, and run some of the most innovative companies in sub-Saharan Africa, making it a priority and exciting market for multinational brands looking to invest in emerging markets. Join Lagos-based trend forecaster Franklin Ozekhome as he shares insightful case studies on local and international brands that have ventured, launched or developed new products and services for this market. His presentation will also include a breakdown of cultural codes – languages, symbols, environment – driving entrepreneurism, innovation and development in music and film, technology, mobile and telecommunications.
The event is ideal for:
- Market Research Managers
- Business/Brand Consultants
- Consumer Insights Directors
- Corporate Investment Firms
- Advertising Sales Directors
- New Business Directors
- Marketing Directors
- Innovation Directors
- Practical experiences on how brands and new businesses can navigate the seemingly complex Nigerian market
- Successful methodologies and insights that can be immediately applied to pressing problems
- Understanding cultural motivations in Nigeria and how they can be used to incite the Nigerian consumer