THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE
Music consultant and talent manager at MTV Networks Africa, Mr Osahon Asemota and his fiancee officially tied the nuptial knot in august.
The long time lovers did their traditional wedding last month in Lagos.
Osahon and his heartrob Odusanya Temitope who is an engineer got married on Saturday on the 16th of August at Sheba Event Center in Ikeja.
Congratulation to them.
Andre Blaze, Oke Oris & Bosun
Couple & Mr Edema Ogbuagu
Couple with Groom’s mom (Mrs Emma Asemota)
Didi Awosika, Groom, Greg Anobili, Ehiz(MTV), Cynthia & Sam(Trace TV)
Enyi, Groom & Alex
Edozie Onwuli, Basketmouth & Groom
Read Their Interview Below:
1. How did you guys meet?
We met on a random afternoon, at my cousin’s house in Atlanta, GA
2. Being an engineer and you working in the music industry, does she take your job serious?
I will say before she met me, got to know me and what I do, she wouldn’t have taken my job seriously but being close to what I do and seeing how many careers I have helped come along, pushed and built over time, she gets the importance and the impact I make in the music industry.
3. What is your engagement story like?
4. What do you consider the most striking thing about her?
Her personality, she has a very caring personality, there’s nothing more admirable than a person with a warm and God fearing heart.
5. How long have you guys been dating before you both finally decided to take it to the altar?
About two years.
6. At what point did you finally say to yourself: ‘this is the woman for me’?
About four months into our relationship, I knew I was going to marry this woman because in all my relationships, no one had made me feel this way or had brought out the husband side of me… lol, I knew I wanted to make her happy for the rest of her life.
7. Knowing she is Yoruba and you from the South South part of the country, did that come as an issue at any point between your folks or hers?
Her being Yoruba has never been an issue in my family, my folks are very opened minded and have always trusted my decisions in life, the fact that she as she is, made things a lot easier, meaning… my mom fell in love with her from day one, even if she came from planet mars, it wouldn’t have been an issue in my house. I have lived, schooled and grown up in the west, so I kind of knew I was going the yoruba route… lol
Leave a Comment