Adebola Williams, Chude Jideonwo, Others Announced Finalists For CNBC Young Business Leader Of The Year
CNBC Africa has yesterday announced the finalists for the All Africa Business Leaders Awards 2014.
Adebola Williams- Co-Founder and Partner, Red Media Africa; Chude Jideonwo- Co- Founder and Managing Partner, Red Media Africa: Oluseun Onigbinde- Co-Founder/Lead Partner, BudgIT; Christian Ngan- Founder/CEO, Madlyn Cazalis Group, Cameroon and Seth Akumani- Co-Founder/ CEO, Claimsync Ghana are the finalists for Young Business Leader of the Year West Africa.
The Announcement was made along with nominees for Business Leader of the Year West Africa, Business Woman of the Year West Africa and Entrepreneur of the Year West Africa.
The All Africa Business Leaders Awards West Africa (AABLA) honours business excellence in the West Africa. The Awards honours remarkable leadership and salutes GAME changers of business on the continent for their continuing commitment to excellence, developing best practices and innovative strategies.
Full list of finalists for other categories in West Africa:
BUSINESS LEADER OF THE YEAR WEST AFRICA
- Atedo N.A Peterside- Chairman, Stanbic IBTC holdings PLC
- Obinna Ufudo- President/CEO, Transnational Corporation of Nigeria (Transcorp)
- Oscar N. Onyema- CEO, Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Randall Edward Buday- MD, DHL International Nigeria
BUSINESS WOMAN OF THE YEAR WEST AFRICA
- Adenike Ogunlesi- Founder & CRO, Ruff ‘n’ Tumble
- Arunma Oteh- DG, Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria
- Olubukunola A. George- Founder & CEO, HealthPlus Nigeria
- Sola David-Borha- CEO, Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC
- Swaady M. Martin-Leke- Founder & CEO, Yswara Luxury, Cote d’Ivoire
ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR WEST AFRICA
- Marc Arthur Zang- Founder & CEO, Himore Medical Equipment, Cameroon
- Paola Audrey Ndengue- Founder- Fashizblack Magazine, Pannelle & Co Agency, France
- Tayo Oviosu- Founder & CEO- Pagatech, Nigeria