New Video: Perfect Gentleman By Sean Tizzle
He’s back with a brand new video for all dem girls *wink*…
He attended command secondary school Ibadan, and later graduated from University of Ibadan, where he got a
diploma degree in Theatre Arts.
He discovered his affinity for music way back and has since done lots of songs underground. One of his greatest
asset has been his unquenchable desire for a musical landmark, armed with determination and hard work.
His style of music varies slow, mid-tempo tunes, infused with African flavor, rooted in the great and rapidly
evolving Afro Pop genre.
Sean Tizzle, stormed the Nigerian music scene with 2 singles titled “Boogie Down” and “Sho Lee”, produced by
platinum hit music producer “D’tunes”. The 2 new singles however, gained massive acceptance from the music
loving public in no time. “Boogie Down” maintained power rotation in clubs, beach bars and radio stations
across the country. While “Sho Lee”, a soft, smooth sailing tune astonishingly became a monster hit, setting the
broadcast & social media abuzz to become a chart-topper within 2 months of its release, making SeanTizzle the
fastest rising music star in the history of Nigerian music.
After the resounding success of “Sho Lee” and “Boogie Down”, SEANTIZZLE returned with “MAMA EH” &
“INTERNATIONAL BADMAN” as follow up. The Dtunes produced tracks recorded a huge success. While
“INTERNATIONAL BADMAN” spread beyond boarders. “MAMA EH”, a house music genre, however turned out
to be another massive hit which finally cements SEAN TIZZLES’s status as a certified hitmaker in the Nigerian
With big hits still in his hands, the “MAMA EH” crooner leaves lovers of good music with no void to release a
Dtunes produced highlife infused contemporary sound titled “KOMOLE”. An instant crowd pleaser…. Currently
buzzing hard on all major social media networks and getting amazing reviews/remarks from music lovers and
key personalities in the music industry.
Star act SEAN TIZZLE dropped another club banger titled “KILOGBE” produced by Dtunes, to satisfy his audience
who can’t wait to end the year with another massive tune from the acclaimed “WONDERKID”.
The Journey Album dropped 17th April 2014.
· Etisalat (#Easy Cliq Campus Tour)
· AY Live
· Nokia Lumia Party
· Hennessy Artistry 2013
· STAR Trek
· First Bank (#Youth Empowerment)
· UBA (“All About You” Debit Master Card Launch)
· Sterling Bank (#GetReadyForWork)
· Coko Bar Music Festival (London)
· NEA Awards (New-York)
· African Social Awards Malaysia “ASAM” (Malaysia)
· Felabration 2013
· GT Bank (End of the year party 2013)
· ACCESS Bank (End of the year party 2013)
· HEADIES Awards 2013
· Lagos Count Down 2013
· MTN BRAND AMBASSADOR
· BARCADI BREEZER AMBASSADOR
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
· HEADIES Awards 2013 (Next Rated Act) – WON
· African Social Awards Malaysia (International Act of The Year) – WON
· Caribbean African American Nations Award (Best New Artiste) – WON
· City People Entertainment Award (Best New Musician of The Year) – WON
· Nigeria Media Award (Next Rated Artiste) – WON
· Nigerian Music Video Award (Best New Music Video “Sho Lee”) – WON
· Nigerian Entertainment Award 2013(Best New Act) – NOMINATED
· Sofa Awards ( Best New Act) – NOMINATED
· Nigerian Entertainment Awards 2014 (Best Album Of The Year) – PENDING
· Official theme song for “Dazzling Mirage” by Veteran filmmaker
· Sean Tizzle stay in school campaign
SOCIAL MEDIA DETAILS