Make it a date with Singles Connect
Are there reasons why singles should play ‘Games’ that hurt each other?
Guys letting out some air of ‘I am interested in you’ – yet not the case.
Ladies showcasing some make-belief aura of ‘you are the one’ – yet there are three more in the pitch.
How do you know a guy or a lady is playing games?
How do you single yourself out, be distinct, special and attract the right person?
Do you know some of these ‘games’ come back to hurt?
Would you rather keep to yourself or share your thoughts?
Would you rather hear other people discuss their opinion and learn from it?
Would you rather avoid mixing up with people of like minds and end up not connecting with those, make friends and possibly find a true life partner in him / her?
Make it a date with SinglesConnect as they discuss, share, have fun and connect singles.
• Networking sessions: hook up early before the crowd set in.
• Talk show: let’s hear and examine the secrets of GAMES singles play and BE WISE!.
• Games: amazing moment of refreshment.
• Table discussion / Testimonials of relationships: amazing session you will not want to miss. In all our programs, the testimonial has been 100% intriguing.
• Q&As: come with all the questions and leave with none unanswered.
Date: 2nd August, 2014
Venue: Oriental Hotel, Lekki, Lagos
Time: 3pm (networking starts)
Visit the website www.singlesconnect.com.ng , click on the ‘No More Games ‘ registration banner and register. An event pass will be sent to you.
**Free 50 tickets are available for the fastest fingers.
Registration fee is N5,000.
Pay at a Zenith Bank branch into Singles Connect Concept account number 1013109995. Send your payment details ( your name(s), amount and branch )as SMS to 09023145376 OR 07030094233. Upon receipt an Event Pass.