On February 20th, 2014, one of the events you should attend is ‘SOCIAL MEDIA, THE FUTURE AND YOUR CAREER’. This event will help shape your career.
You need to come prepared;
- Start thinking about the how social media tools can affect the future of your work and career
- Evaluate your current role/status; think about where you (or your organisation) NEED to go next
- Consider the opportunities social media brings that can be leveraged on
- Consider how to work around the challenges of social media in the workplace
- Read up articles/books on how social networks are affecting the future of work specific to your field – we’ll help out here by providing links to various resources that can get your brain cells moving.
The panelist are;
Simi Lawoyin – Chief Operating Officer, Career Solutions Africa – Holds an M.A. Global Leadership from Dallas Baptist University. With close to a decade work experience covering Recruitment, Educational Services, Career Counselling, Start-up support in US, China and Nigeria.
Tobi Odunowo: Organisation Design Specialist, ECOWAS Abuja, Nigeria
Kunle Olaifa – Head Human Resources, Samsung West Africa. Former Talent Acquisition Leader – GE and Social Media Recruiting Expert
Shola Ajani: CEO Human Capital Asset Management, Shola Ajani is a Human capital development consultant with special focus on Training & Development, E-learning and Media & Publication.
Click HERE to register for the event.
See you there!!!