#SMWLAGOS14 – You Must Attend Social Media, The Future and Your Career
On February 20th, 2014, one of the events you should attend is ‘SOCIAL MEDIA, THE FUTURE AND YOUR CAREER’. This event will help shape your career.
You need to come prepared;
- Start thinking about the how social media tools can affect the future of your work and career
- Evaluate your current role/status; think about where you (or your organisation) NEED to go next
- Consider the opportunities social media brings that can be leveraged on
- Consider how to work around the challenges of social media in the workplace
- Read up articles/books on how social networks are affecting the future of work specific to your field – we’ll help out here by providing links to various resources that can get your brain cells moving.
The panelist are;
Simi Lawoyin – Chief Operating Officer, Career Solutions Africa – Holds an M.A. Global Leadership from Dallas Baptist University. With close to a decade work experience covering Recruitment, Educational Services, Career Counselling, Start-up support in US, China and Nigeria.
Tobi Odunowo: Organisation Design Specialist, ECOWAS Abuja, Nigeria
Kunle Olaifa – Head Human Resources, Samsung West Africa. Former Talent Acquisition Leader – GE and Social Media Recruiting Expert
Shola Ajani: CEO Human Capital Asset Management, Shola Ajani is a Human capital development consultant with special focus on Training & Development, E-learning and Media & Publication.
Click HERE to register for the event.
See you there!!!