The senators communicated their decision to decamp to the APC in a letter addressed to the Senate President, David Mark.
There are reports that some more senators could decamp in the coming weeks.
The PDP still appears to have the majority in the Senate despite the defections, although official figures are yet to be announced.
The names of the senators sent to the Senate president who decamped are;
1. Senator Bukola Saraki-Kwara Central
2. Senator Umaru Dahiru-Sokoto South
3. Senator Magnus Ngei Abe -Rivers South-East
4. Senator Wilson Asinobi Ake-Rivers West
5. Sen. Bindawa Muhammed Jibrilla-Adamawa North
6. Sen. Mohammed Danjuma Goje-Gombe central
7. Sen. Aisha Jummai Alhassan-Taraba North
8. Sen. Mohammed Ali Ndume-Borno South
9. Senator Mohammed Shaba Lafiaji-Kwara North
10. Sen. Abdulahi Adamu-Nasarawa West
11. Senator Ibrahim Abdullahi Gobir-Sokoto East
Leave a Comment