This year, our plan is to reach out to the less privileged in Ajegunle, Lagos. We intend putting smiles on 1000 faces and we can not do without your support. We need the help of as many kind hearted Nigerians to make it happen.
– Clothes (New or Old but in good condition)
– Food stuff (cartons of indomie, tin tomatoes, groundnut oil, rice, beans, garri, bread etc)
– Shoes (New or Old but in good condition)
– Books, writing/drawing materials
– Skincare products (soap, body cream)
– Drinks (for the kids)
– Most importantly, ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO GIVE.
Peradventure you are interested in working with us, we still need volunteers to be a part of this. Volunteers that can help publicise #ProjectDDD on their various social media platforms – Blogs, Facebook page, Twitter, G+.
Also, if you would like to be a part of this, in any way, do call 08022930252. #ProjectDDD or add 28ec5ee0 on BB.
To make your donation, you contact any of our representatives in these areas:
– Barbara – 07038111807 (Alagbado, Abeokuta Expressway, Lagos)
– Kemi – 08134866321 – (Sango Ota)
– Babatunde – 08032429794 (Gbagada, Lagos)
– Amaka – 08022830783 (Ikota, Lekki/Epe axis)
– Adeola – 08099160922 (Abuja)
– Tona – 08138611199 (Sparklight Estate, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway)
– Mayowa 08022930252 (Ibafo, Ogun state)
– Abimbola – 280ca70b on BB – Ibadan
– Opeyemi – 08076113067 – Lekki Phase 1, second roundabout