BIG BROTHER AFRICA HOST, IK OSAKIODUWA HEADS TO AMSTERDAM FOR MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS!
This year’s MTV EMA’s is definitely one to remember!
Popular OAP and Big Brother host, IK Osakioduwa will be joining the Nigerian team at the MTV EMA 2013 awards, which will hold this Sunday, November 10, 2013 at Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, Holland!
The popular host will join MTV VJ, Ehiz and Funke Babs-Kufeji of ThisDay Style to experience the biggest international awards ever held in the world.
The “2013 MTV EMA” is set to be more global and interactive than ever before, engaging millions of people worldwide across all platforms, devices and screens, and providing fans with unprecedented opportunities to influence aspects of the show. Some of these include: First-Ever Fan Announced Category: Worldwide Act, Biggest Fans Award, #EMAzingFan Ticket Giveaway among other exciting activities.
MTV also unveiled today the contents of the custom-designed “2013 MTV EMA” Gift Bag, which includes a variety of the newest and hottest fashion necessities, essential beauty products and exclusive items from some of the world’s top designers and brands. Each of the “2013 MTV EMA” presenters and performers that will rock out at MTV’s global event in Amsterdam will take home this amazing and exclusive array of must-have items.
Throughout rehearsals and on the show day, essence cosmetics will welcome “2013 MTV EMA” celebrities to its backstage styling zone, with two skilled make-up and nail artists showcasing the latest collection of essence products. essence will offer professional nail styling, make-overs and the opportunity to test their products. Guests will leave with an essence cosmetics goody bag containing a variety of the latest products from the essence color cosmetic assortment.
And for the ultimate relaxation experience, the Ibiza Angels will be delivering their heavenly head, neck and shoulder massages to revitalize artists backstage at “2013 MTV EMA,” using an array of luxury products by Kiehls.
The “2013 MTV EMA” official gift bag will include:
- Limited Edition Rimowa EMA Salsa Air Cabin bag
- essence cosmetics artist goodie bag containing a variety of the latest products from the essence colour cosmetic assortment
- Limited Edition EMA speakers by Music Angel Friendz
- Alec Monopoly signed Limited Edition artwork
- A two-night stay at the Langham London Hotel
- A jewelry gift box from Mi Moneda
- Watches by Superdry
- A selection of Codello scarves
- Bespoke Christmas decorations from Tinker Tailor
- Rituals scented candles, fragrance sticks, and a selection of luxury skin care products
- Accessories and Black Label jacket by Henry Lloyd
- A corset dress from Bombshell by Katya Wildman
- Sea Island Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee
- Dress from CeleBoutique, a super glam womenswear brand whose collections are inspired by iconic women, with killer curves and all things empowering
- St. Tropez Tan Mint & Instant Tan Wash-Off Face & Body Lotion
- Sleepy Comforting Night Butter from Sanctuary
- Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturing Backcomb Volume Powder and Expand & Amplify Volume Masque
- Hand-sewn Moccis shoes from Sweden
- Fudge Urban Hair Chalk
- Caps and Bespoke Leather Jackets from Immortal Couture
- Complimentary Membership & Dining voucher from Mortons, 2&8 Private Members club in Mayfair
- MTV Snap Backs/Yo! MTV Raps T-shirts/Yo! MTV Raps trading cards/MTV Letterman jackets
- Vita Coco Coconut Water
- Firefly Natural Drinks
- Studioline hair products from L’Oreal
- LACOSTE eyewear
- A two-night stay in the Prince Regent Suite at York & Albany, a Gordon Ramsey hotel
- Reflex watches from Ritmo Mundo
- A daily skincare regime from Skinade
- Emporio Armani Diamonds She/ Emporio Armani Diamonds He fragrance
- Henri Lloyd jacket and Cullen weekender bag
- Anchorman T-shirts and Ron Burgundy biography
- Tyler Shields “Dirty Side of Glamor” signed photo book
- Ear Peace ear plugs
- Kiehls gift bag set of luxury skincare products and product treatment in the backstage spa
- Patron Silver bottles
- Baylis & Harding gift packs (Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit gift box for her, Black Pepper and Ginseng gift set for him)
- Face and nail Argan Oil from Golden Oil
- Customized T-Shirt by Good Genes
- Slip-on ballet pumps by Rollasole for fashion emergencies
The MTV EMA – MTV’s global celebration of the hottest stars in music – recognizes artists from around the world and across genres, and brings together music fans everywhere for a one-of-a-kind experience in the weeks leading up to and at the show.
Bruce Gillmer and Richard Godfrey are Executive Producers for the “2013 MTV EMA”.
The “2013 MTV EMA” will air across MTV’s global network of more than 60 channels reaching nearly 700 million households around the world as well as through syndication. In addition, its convergent programming and content will reach the entire interactive community, via MTV’s 200+ digital media properties around the world.
The “2013 MTV EMA” – MTV’s global celebration of the hottest stars in music – will broadcast live from the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam on Sunday 10 November at 22:00 CAT.