A 14 Year Old Boy Raped A 9 Year Old Girl To Death

A 9 year old girl has given up the ghost after consistent forced sexual contact by a 14 year old boy in the Ikorodu area of Lagos.

The father had taken the girl to Ikorodu General Hospital to receive medical attention after she complained of pains in her vaginal and stomach areas.

The girl confessed she was raped close to half a dozen times by Onyi Adimabua the son of the proprietor of the school the girl attended, after the doctor revealed the nature of her pains to the father.

The 77 year old father said, “Up until my daughter’s death, she was a pupil of Fulfilled Greenland School, Ikorodu, and she was in primary three. One day, she came home and started complaining of pains around her vagina, stomach area. We rushed her to Ikorodu General Hospital.

“A doctor checked her and after conducting some tests on her, told us that my daughter had sustained medical complications due to forced sexual intercourse. I was alarmed by this; so, I had a private discussion with my daughter.

“She told me that it was her school proprietor’s son, Onyi, that had been raping her. The boy had threatened to kill her if she ever told anyone about it.”

The father took the girl to Ondo state for further treatment where the girl gave up the ghost and died. The rapist and his parents also followed the victim’s family to Ondo to plead their forgiveness. However the girl died that day.

Upon the death of the girl, a lynch mob gathered to kill the boy. However the situation was reported to the nearby police station and police swung into action to save the boy.

The mourning father reported the matter to Ikorodu police station upon his return to Lagos against pleas for mercy by the father and a traditional ruler in the area.

Jigo said, “I went to the Ikorodu Police station to report the case but was surprised when the policemen on duty said I should not write any statement.  They only told me to write down my telephone number and said they would call me later.

“After waiting for many days without any call, I wrote a petition and the matter was transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba.”

The boy’s father, Andrew Adimabua, said, “I trained that boy in the way of the Lord and expected so much from him. He has confessed to the act; there is nothing to hide. He told me that he learnt about sex by watching blue (pornographic) films.

“We are not hiding him and we will cooperate with the police. On the day the little girl died, he was beaten up and made to stay in the rain for hours. As a result, he contracted pneumonia so we sent him home for treatment. When he recovers, he’ll be taken to the police for questioning.”

Leave a Comment