The Much anticipated Social Media Week Lagos started on Monday, February 18, 2013 with 18 fantastic events.
The Full #SMWLagos daily event schedule can be found here: http://socialmediaweek.org/
Below are few of the events taking place on February 20, 2013.
For all the Live updates, Join the Conversation Here;
- Billboard Music Day Powered by Beat 99.9FM – Venue: Porsche 9am – 6pm
- The Pathway to that Dream Job Hosted by T.I.M.E. Nigeria
- Who needs the African Diaspora? Is the Diaspora Politically relevant?
- Blogging My Way To The Bank: Blogging As A Profitable Business
- @Whatsupafrica Video Blogger Workshop Hosted by Radio Netherlands Worldwide at MACE Hub: Terra Kulture
- WWW.LIVEINLAGOS.ORG – A Cultural Map of Lagos – Hosted by Goethe-Institut Nigeria at Goethe Institut
- Telling the African Story #SMWOurStory – Hosted by Emerge Omnimedia & Applause Africa at MACE Hub: Terra Kulture
- Jobberman Presents: Using Non Conventional Means to Get a Job – Hosted by Jobberman at PEGS Hub: Lagos e-Learning Centre
- Business of Blogging Hosted by Heritage1960 at Heritage1960 Google+ Page – Google Hangout
- Lost in Lagos, Found on Social Media: Hashtags Discussion – Hosted by Lostinlagos.com and Innovation Factory at ‘a whitespace’
- SMW Lagos Live: EME All-Stars – Hosted by E.M.E and Social Media Week Lagos at MACE Hub: Terra Kulture
- Spinlet Presents: Industry Nite @ GET Arena, Oniru Estate: 9pm- 1am