5 Reasons Why You Should Attend #Dearartiste Music Business Seminar Season 2
As a result of the enormous success of the previous seminar, which led to the emergence of the #Dearartiste Website, and the successful mentoring and grooming of various young artistes, we have decided to take this forum to the next level by creating another avenue where young artistes as well as established ones can still learn something.
Taking a look at most of the questions asked on our feedback page on the website, Facebook page and questions tweeted at us, we have identified the major areas of confusion for most of these emerging artistes.
And so this seminar will be themed: THE ARTISTE, HIS CAREER, HIS MANAGEMENT AND THE LAW OF CONTRACTS.
Five Reasons why you should attend Dear Artiste Music Seminar:
1. GODWIN TOM (Veteran Artiste Manager) – He will be discussing on the Role of Management in an artiste’s career, the relationship between an artiste and his manager and what to expect from your manager.
2. Barr DEMILADE OLAOSUN (Entertainment Lawyer) – Barrister Demilade will be talking about ‘What is the law of contracts and how does it apply to an artiste’s career? You should not miss this segment.
3. AYO ADEPOJU ( C.E.O We Plug Good Music and Digital Music Publicity Exec) – What Digital Music Publicity entails & the place of social media in music promotion. Every artiste must attend to hear this.
4. UCHE BRIGGS ( Media Publicist and PR exec) – The Role of Public relations in an artiste’s career and what to expect from a publicist. Most artistes have issues with getting a good publicist or working with one. You all should come and learn from the expert.
5. TOBECHUKWU EJIOFOR a.k.a iLLBliss – The attitude and Character of a Successful artiste. ‘How to conduct yourself in the industry?’ Come and learn from the Boss, illbliss..
OPEN MIC QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION WILL BE HANDLED BY: ID CABASA (C.E.O CODEDTUNES RECORDS) & NIYI (GIGGLES) ADEKEYE ( INDUSTRY VETERAN)
The venue is THE SWEET SENSATION MULTI-PURPOSE HALL, OPEBI LAGOS,
DATE: February 9, 2013 and time is 9am – 1pm.
REGISTRATION IS N2,000 (TWO THOUSAND NAIRA) ONLY. ( TO BE PAID AT THE VENUE)
THIS EVENT IS SUPPORTED BY: Midas Touch Productions, We Plug Good Music, Olorisupergal.com, Cool FM, Wazobia FM & Nigeria Info.