Getting gorgeous shouldn’t be a task and certainly shouldn’t take you hours. It should be fun and easy–for heaven’s sake we’ve got shopping to do, right! Save yourself a headache and use these tips to look fab in minutes.
Here are some tips;
- H2O: The remedy to healthier skin is simple: Drink more water. Keep a water bottle filled at your desk so you remember to sip regularly. Trade out your daily coffee or soda for some delish herbal tea. Dehydration starts in your skin.
- Shimmer: Bronzer is your bff. Add it to the inner corners of your eyes, cheekbones and brow bone for a quick glowing beauty boost. This will definitely help hide the stress of the day.
- Refresh: The beauty benefits are endless to keep your skin hydrated under all that makeup.
- Sleep: Never enough hours in the day but it’s true. More sleep or even a nap mean much healthier complexion. Challenge yourself to get to bed 30 minutes at less two times a week.
- Stand up straight: Besides the fact that slouching is a sign of your lack of confidence, your clothes will hang much better giving you an instant boost of gorgeousness.
- Open Your Eyes: Never leave home without putting on your mascara– it’s a girl’s best friend when it comes to getting gorgeous in a hurry. Get into the nightly habit of curling your lashes to further the length. You can also add a double coat of mascara to really make your eyes pop.
- Upgrade your lippy game: Step outside of your normal lip gloss and insert a hot red or vampy purple to your face. You’ll spend all day looking at your renewed face and I’m sure a few heads will turn too.