Dayo Adefila (Hot Sauce) and Olumide Iyanda (Daily Independent) Lead Lagos Creative Sessions This November
This month’s Creative Enterprise session, we have Mr. Dayo Adefila of Hot Sauce Ltd speaking on “How Can New Media Help My Creative Enterprise?” and Mr. Olumide Iyanda of Saturday Independence Newspaper will be speaking on “Using The Media To Gain Mileage For Your Creative Enterprise”.
Venue: British Council Conference room, 20 Thompson Drive, Ikoyi.
Date: 28th of November, 2012
Time: 10am to 1pm
This meetup usually holds every last Wednesday of the month in Lagos.
The Creative Entrepreneurs Association of Nigeria (CEAN) in Conjunction with the British Council, Nigeria would be delighted to have you as our Guest at its November’s Creative Enterprise Sessions in Lagos; our monthly Interactive Mentoring Meetup in Lagos and Abuja for Creative Entrepreneurs.
The monthly Mentoring Session is designed to help creative entrepreneurs build skills, expand networks, and find markets.
CEAN believes that
• Networking is an essential skill for all business people, but especially for entrepreneurs.
• The strong association between the entrepreneur as a person and his or her business demands that entrepreneurs get out into the world and create and maintain business relationships.
• Networking builds social capital for entrepreneurs
• Creating channels to share business know-how is critical to helping more business owners succeed.
• Sharing business knowledge among entrepreneurs contributes to the stability and growth of their businesses, and encourages innovation and resourcefulness.
Make sure you attend this event and tell someone about it.