August 20th will birth a new phase to beach partying in Nigeria’s commercial capital – Lagos. AprilCity Entertainment will officially be launching a new project tagged ‘COTERIE (A Celebrity and Singles Beach Rave)’. Coterie is a social event that creates the avenue for single – upward mobile – young adults to mingle, network and engage in no holds-barred conversation whilst having fun with their favourite celebrities.
‘The idea behind Coterie is to give young people the opportunity to network in a serene atmosphere and a chance to meet and rub minds with celebrities. It is geared to encourage a religious perspective to hanging out’, says Atoyebi Atoyegbe – Project Coordinator for Coterie.
1. What is the name of the TV series that made Yaw a household name in Nigeria?
2. At what radio station was BOUQUI a presenter?
3. What is Freeze’s real name?
4. What is the title of Eric Arubayi’s New Album?
5. Which Judge at Project Fame 2010 gave Yetunde the nickname Omo Ibadan?
6. Which TV series does Koffi feature in, every week?
7. Is GT the Guitarman still with Storm Records?? True or False?
8. What year did Olisa Adibua start presenting at TheBeat99.9 FM?
9. What reality TV show did Princess partake in recently?
10. Which reality TV show did Timi Dakolo win in 2007?
Participants should send their correct answers, full names and contact either as comment below the post or as email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Winners will be contacted by Thursday evening.
Supported by : OloriSupergal
Leave a Comment