- The ‘Private Suite’ experience promises a smooth and super quick journey from car to plane.
- Members of The Private Suite don’t wait in crowded lines because private security screening is done right in our building.
- Members don’t walk down long crowded concourses, or line up at ticket counters and boarding gates. They don’t deal with baggage and they don’t deal with paparazzi.”
- Members are treated to luxury service from the moment they step into the terminal.
- Members spend their pre-flight time in totally private suites, each with its own bathroom, its own food-service pantry, a two-person daybed, and a runway view of aircraft landing and taking off.
- When it’s time to board, Private Suite members are driven across the tarmac, Head-of-State style, directly to their aircraft.
A team of eight people is assigned to each member using the Private Suite at any one time, with two on hand to deal with any special requests.