Grammys returns tonight with lot of intrigues and excitement already hanging in the air, more so is the competition for the various price’s categories lineup for player’s taking.
Here’s a glimpse on those major artists going up tonight
Adele, Beyonce and Katy Perry.
Lady Gaga and Metallica will combine
Chance The Rapper
Then, Alicia Keys and Maren Morris
The Weeknd and Daft Punk
Bruno Mars will feature The Time
Little Big Town, Demi Lovato, Andra Day and Tori Kelly
Who don’t know John Legend and Cynthia Erivo
Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood
William Bell and Gary Clark Jr to perform
Finally, Kelsea Ballerini
Meanwhile don’t be very surprised, should more were to turn up on stage tonight.
We earlier featured those major categories which would be highly competitive. Why not check in here.
Our Grammys 2017 Winner’s Predictions
Out of the 83 categories up for taking, we’ picking out those highly competitive and/ or those categories which deserve our strokes.
Here are they;
- Record of the Year may go to Adele – ‘Hello’
- Album of the Year too, may go to Adele – ‘25’
- Song of the Year – who don’t like to see Justin Bieber – ‘Love Yourself’ take that.
- Best New Artist – Chance The Rapper?
- Best Pop Solo Performance – Kelly Clarkson could take in pieces with ‘Piece By Piece’
- Best Pop Duo/Group Performance – Familiar Sia and Sean Paul – ‘Cheap Thrills’ could seat on that.
- Best Pop Vocal Album – Ariana Grande looks dangerous to win that with ‘Dangerous Woman’
- Best Rock Performance – People highly recommends David Bowie’s ‘Blackstar’ to win that
- Best Rock Song – Twenty One Pilots – ‘Heathens’
- Best Rock Album Gojira – ‘Magma’
These are just what we and you lots had figured out could play out. Howbeit juries might be deemed to think otherwise.
Either way it goes, sit back, relax and harbour no hard feeling.