2013 RECAP SERIES
2013 Recap Series – Top 10 Channels in Nigeria in 2013
It’s now that time of the year when we take a look at the videos, channels, and moments that shaped our year. As unpredictable as each year seems to be, it’s clear that trending videos are getting bigger, and the global community responsible for them is driving pop culture unlike ever before.
Behind every great video is a great channel, and the channels behind this year’s top videos have more than 23 million subscribers around the world. Thanks to videos and channels like these, you’re now watching more than 7 billion hours of video every month on YouTube, and uploading a week’s worth of video per minute. And fans of YouTube are truly global — with 80% of views coming from outside the United States.
The comedy-loving side of the Nigerian was also evident from the list of most viewed videos, with videos like The Interview by NdaniTV and Lagos Big Girl’s Game by VideoHitsShow’s featuring as two of the most watched videos in 2013.
- Just in! YouTube Releases Nigeria’s Most Watched Videos in 2013
- Review | 2014 AMVCAs; The Good, Great And Needs To Be Better By Isabella Akinseye
- Watch Ajibade Tosin Speak With MTN Project Fame West Africa Contestants In Social Media Master Class
- #OSG RECAP: Top 10 Music Videos of 2015
- Get Ready For Soundcity Urban Blast Festival