Emma-oh-my-God marries long time girlfriend, Yetunde Shode
Emma-oh-my-God and his long time girlfriend, Yetunde Shode, tied the knots over the weekend
Emma-oh-my-God and Yetunde are now man and wife, following weeks of anticipation, which included sharing lovely pre-wedding pictures and releasing a proposal song, and video to boot.
The wedding ceremony which took place in Lagos was witnessed by many of their media friends including artistes, Simi, Bez, Isaac Geralds, and comedians Gbenga Adeyinka, Arole, Koffi, Chigurl, among others.
There was a first a ceremony at the Lekki registry, a traditional Yoruba wedding ceremony and then the wedding itself which appears, from the groom’s Instagram feed, to have been a very fun-filled event.
Trust Emma-oh-my-God to make music and hilarity out of almost all situations, so it was only ‘normal’ to have him perform a surprise song for his bride at the ceremony, to which she gladly danced, with happy smiles on her face.
The couple got engaged in May, 2016, after meeting at Yetunde’s place of work.
All the best to Yetunde and Emma-oh-my-God from Pulse Weddings.
- Gbenga Adeyinka Storms Ibadan Again THIS EASTER With LAFFMATTAZZ
- GBENGA ADEYINKA DRAGS MALTINA, DBANJ, DADDY SHOWKEY, ADEKUNLE GOLD, SIMI, OTHERS TO IBADAN THIS EASTER
- Koffi Out of Control 2015: 15 shades ballistic
- New Music From Bez ‘There’s A Fire’
- Former President Obasanjo and Oba Dapo Tejuosho Osile of Okeona Welcome Laffmattazz to Abeokuta
Leave a Comment
We bring to you up-to-date news of what is happening. Stay connected with us.If you have any news/events/information for us, send it to email@example.com